To provide resources for improved and sustainable health care for women and children in poverty-stricken communities.
Sustainable care provided by locals to locals on equipment they own and know how to use.
IWISH (International Women & Infant Sustainable Healthcare) is a tax-exempt entity organized exclusively to provide resources for improved and sustainable healthcare for women and children in underdeveloped countries. IWISH’s mission uniquely focuses on long-term sustainability by educating local medical professionals and equipping their healthcare facilities.
Providing Medical Training and Technology
Our ultimate goal is to provide training and technology to local medical professionals making it possible for physicians and staff to provide optimal care to their patients, without reliance on foreign medical teams.
Dr. Audrey (Dree) Stryker is the force behind IWISH.
- Currently at Great Lakes Bay Health Centers in Bay City MI
- She (and Dr. Ader Benoit) received the 2011 American Red Cross Humanitarian Hero Award in recognition of their work during the 2010 earthquake in Haiti.
- In 2013, Dr. Stryker received the
- * Michigan State Medical Society Community Service Award
- * Great Women of the Great Lakes Bay – Woman of the Year
IWISH Board of Directors
Gordon Stryker Esq.
Michael E. Korn Esq.
Gail McGee RN
Darcy Cunningham MBA
Catherine Davis Esq.
Connect with us
We would love to hear from you. Feel free to contact us via the info below, and connect on social media.
PO BOX 2269
Midland, MI 48641